Earn while you learn is the principal by which the differently abled children are taught. We teach the children such skills as weaving, farming and tailoring so that they earn money while they master these skills at self-reliance centers run by us, and hence, they support their family instead of being dependent on them.
Apart from successfully constructing & running the 2 schools (AMNV & IBKBNV) ,where 50 mentally challenged and 50 hearing impaired poor tribal children stay & study, the Trust has also aided the following schools in the past.
- Dnyaneshwar Higher Secondary School
- Jagruti Andh Kanya Mandir at Alandi
- Jeevan Shikshan Kendra at Dudulgaon near Alandi
- Prabhakar Sharma Balak Mandir at Phulgaon
- Swavalamban Kendra at Chandrapur
- Built Dnyanganga Library for farmers at Ambhora village near Chandrapur
With the help of PPSSM, schools at Alandi, Dudugaon, Phulgaon and Chandrapur have now become self-reliant and hence have been able to sustain themselves.
The Trust has now focussed it’s sponsoring for 7 schools of which 6 schools cater to the welfare of the differently abled children from impoverished background.
The government aided schools are as follows
- Pragati Vidyalaya for hearing impaired, Dadar (W), Mumbai
- Sadhana Vidyalaya for hearing impaired, Dadar (E), Mumbai
- Sant Nanaji Maharaj Secondary School, Surgaon
- Nilesh Murdeshwar Karnabadhir Vidyalaya Nivasi, Jawhar
- Mukabadhir Balvikas Kendra, Dahanu
The government recognised unaided school are as follows
- Indira Bharati Karnabadhir Nivasi Vidyalaya, Igatpuri
- Anusuyatmaja Matimanda Nivasi Vidyalaya, Igatpuri
- Rukmabai Apang Yuvak Swayam Sahayata Kendra ( For students above 18 years)